Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014.

Hi hello.

This reminds me of the korean drama, The Inheritance even though I'm not a big fan of it.

This is my first post in 2014, yeayy. Yeah yeah I know that I am so lame and so 'up to date' but pardon me I was stuck in shah alam with classes and finals yawww. That's probably the main reasons why I couldn't find any spare time to write here. Plus I have problems of lacking ideas and creativity these days and it brings me to the state of 'uncontrolled laziness'. And trust me when I'm lazy I won't even get up and go to pee seriously haha. However despite all those tensions and stress of being a university student, I am very happy and proud to announce that I have ended my first semester in bachelor of law. Yeayyy. Even though sometimes I had a tough time to juggle between everything but Alhamdulillah with the help of the lecturers and friends I manage to make jars of good memories and new experiences. Thank you.


No comments: