Sunday, June 9, 2013

Annoying people.

Dear everyone else,

If you keep fishing my attention by talking bad stuffs about me, I just want to let you know that you won't get it. I don't know what is wrong with you, I don't know what is wrong with me, I don't know whether you are just confused or you have unsettled problems with me. I don't know man. 

Just remember that even the nicest people have their limits.  On the internet you can be anything you want, but I cannot understand why so many people choose to be stupid.


If you don't like me remember its mind over matter ; I don't mind and you don't matter 

5 comments:

kay_are said...

same here.. aku pun perasan ade orang ngah kate2 belakang aku.. cume aku still dalam mode sabar je lagi.. tak sabar..meletup dah.

Anonymous said...

susa nak deal dgn org degil ni..,huh cakap skit x bole..,slidik diri dulu..

nurshamila said...

npa wey?? eh aku bru pasan entry kau comel ja pendek2 xmcm dulu pjg gedabak..jenuh scroll nk bca..huh [bkn mngeluh k]

Anonymous said...

Oi ko tutup jerk lerrr belog ni meluat taik nak baca

Anonymous said...

hei betina ~