Friday, March 22, 2013

My Penerapan.

Photobucket

Assalamualaikum.
 
You know what, Salvador Dali had once mentioned "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings". I am personally quite surprised with this and to be honest, I am sorry for myself because this quote makes me feel like "Liyana you should punch yourself. Why don't you set an ambition earlier?" Haha. I myself has not set any specific ambition or what I want to be in the future. It's not that I'm trying to just "go with the flow". No. The thing is, I just don't know what I want to be yet. One day, I'll figure it out. Okay. Haha. And yeah actually I don't have to worry or feel doom or whatever because the quote is not dedicated to me. Taraaa. She said "inteligence" and I'm not an intelligent person. I'm just average. So hands up, I raise my case. Hahaha.

So basically, I have sent my penerapan for degree. Penerapan is something like upu but for uitm students you don't have to susah payah fill up the upu, you can just directly apply for degree under uitm. So like you can see, I am applying degree in law as my first choice. That is because I want to have a legal career kan so memang kena letak that one at the top. Plus I have fulfill the requirements so far. I hope that I manage to pursue my studies in law. The second one is Tesl because hurmm I don't know. I'm not good in anything, I'm not good in english too. But to be compared with anything else, my english level is not that frustrating (compared with math, art and etc). My third and fourth choice are totally "ke laut". I just put there what I want because I don't know what else should I choose. Takkan nak letak Art design or pelancongan or masscom or admin. I fail in all those things. Haha.

I hope I get degree in law. Macam sayang I spent all these time study asasi law then dapat degree lain. Macam puihhh puiihhh puihhh haha.

1 comment:

kay_are said...

penerapan? agak unik term yang digunakan.. apepun hope ko dapat ape yang ko nak tu ye? yakin boleh rakan muda! =P