Friday, August 7, 2009

my self...what???

wanna share a little bit about myself....hehehehe.....
my name is nur liyana izzati bt. abd. aziz which means cahaya kelembutan kekuatanku( don"t know in english :(..so sad)....i love to sleep, eat and anything that can make me relax....my fav food would be chocolate:) of course!!!! all kinds of laksa(yummm!!!) and also cakes....kebanyakannya makanan yg mengemukkan laaa....i am a 15 year old girl who like to sing whether i know that my voice is quite horrible..right now i'm singing its the climb( by miley cyrus) in high peech!!!hahaha... my pets...actually i hate to have pets...yeah coz i'm a busy student who always busy with my homeworks and friends so i don't have pets...:( so sad, right?? but my family members love animals so much...my dad have a big collection of fish in his aquarium, my sis has 12 cats here, now they are eating their food... i love birds...all kinds of them. i have 4 younger sisters but i don't have any brother(never wish to have one coz boys are difficult to understand.serious!) i'm happy with my life although sometimes i do felt sad..i mean, all people have problems in their life,right??but everyone deserves to be happy...i study at smk bachok..just an ordinary school for ordinary people like me:) but there are several people in my school just being special than others.. i'm just a moderate student, not too bright and not too stupid( biase-biase jerk) i like to write....taking photographs of me, my friends and my environment...some people said that i like to dream@koyar girl...ak buat x tau jerk.lantak ar diorang!!!!!....i am a happy-go-luckyand talkative girl...my mouth will stop talking when i sleep...is it something good or a habit???? i like everything to be simple.... buat ape pikir banyak2 buat letih jer..
i am 162 cm tall and 51 weight....gemuk ker??? ntah ar....i don't know sometimes i felt that i'm fat and sometimes i don't...yang mane satu yg betul ni???musykil la..ntah ar dah malas nak pikir...just enjoy my life, now.. my friends said that i am a great eater(except vegetables),yes i am...my fav colour...black, white and purple...actually i love all colours except red and yellow..ntah ar benci betol tengok kaler ni.kenapa erk??? ade ar..ape ag ar nak cakap ....xde dah kot..okay la, i'm going to bath now...bye..

No comments: